Subject: PWC economic analysis of renting out prison places
From: Johan Sandén <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2025 16:03:25 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am writing to learn whether the PWC report referred in this article
<https://www.err.ee/1609714452/tartu-vanglal-tuleb-rootsi-vangide-majutami
sel-mitusada-uut-tootajat-palgata>
https://www.err.ee/1609714452/tartu-vanglal-tuleb-rootsi-vangide-majutamis
el-mitusada-uut-tootajat-palgata is publicly available? If it is, can you
send me a digital copy?

Johan Sandén

Research fellow, PhD, Public Administration

Aktuellt forskningsprojekt: Den självutredande sjuke
<https://www.blogg.sh.se/arbetsformaga/>

Department of Public Administration, School of Social Sciences, Södertörn
university

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>